INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ecuadoripf.com
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, club, foto school and competitions. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our Ecuador IPF users:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use Ecuador IPF services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require certain personal information. Our lawful basis for collecting personal information from you is to provide our services and to communicate with you through your consent when you register with us. Our collection of personal information from you is limited to information that we require in order to provide our services to you.
- User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as your first and last names, email address, social media account names, your birthday, a bio, favorite URLs, and instant messaging IDs. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile.
- You have the right to edit, update, access, or transfer your personal information, or to delete your personal information if you are terminating your registration with ecuadoripf.com
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. Ecuador IPF may send out emails with Ecuador IPF -related news, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification emails from Ecuador IPF, which inform you of actions (e.g. “new follows”) that have been performed on the site. We send these emails to you based on receiving your consent at registration. If you do not want to receive email from us, please visit the “email Preferences” section of your User Profile and/or follow the “unsubscribe” instructions contained in each email message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you terminate your registration.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalize our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies:
Website Function Cookies / Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
We fund our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts are usually managed by a partner specializing in providing adverts for multiple sites. Invariably these partners place cookies to collect anonymous data about the websites you visits so they can personalize the adverts to you, ensure that you don’t see the same adverts too frequently and ultimately report to advertisers on which adverts are working. Our partners include:
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
By submitting information each visitor to www.ecuadoripf.com agrees to receive offers as stated in the Login registration and sponsored areas. Such offers will be sent only by www.ecuadoripf.com, its sponsors or its clients.
www.ecuadoripf.com does not control, nor endorse, or accept responsibility for any competitions, products, data, services, information or content offered by third parties throughout the www.ecuadoripf.com site.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
www.ecuadoripf.com does not share your information!
KEEPING INFORMATION SECURE
- Your www.ecuadoripf.com account information is protected by an encrypted password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
WAYS TO CONTROL DISPLAY AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
- By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website.
- If you do not wish to receive email from us or other www.ecuadoripf.com users, please visit the Settings of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted email message.
- However, please note that you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you terminate your registration with www.ecuadoripf.com.
CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the www.ecuadoripf.com website. As a result, Ecuador IPF does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Ecuador IPF has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive permission from a legal guardian before using Ecuador IPF or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
CONDITIONS OF USE
The ownership of the copyright to any photos uploaded to www.ecuadoripf.com Remains with the photographer, however, by uploading such content to www.ecuadoripf.com, you are deemed to have given your permission for its use for that purpose and for the marketing of the competition and www.ecuadoripf.com. If off line publication or any other use of a photo is required, then we will first obtain permission from the copyright owner and where ever possible credit will be given to yourself.
Photo Association of Ecuador
Primero de Agosto 5 de junio N150
Data protection policy
We are adapting to GDPR General Data Protection Law, and therefore, we need you to review these conditions and accept them before using this platform.
Ecuador IPF , held by Photo Association of Ecuador, is an organizer of photography contests. Therefore, when you participate in a photo contest organized by Ecuador IPF Foto Club, the data is stored on the Ecuador IPF Foto Club servers, which are located in the USA. As we want to remain transparent with you, and that you have proof of this transparency, we want you to review the conditions of use of the platform so that you are aware of the details and know what we do with your data.
Ecuador IPF will save the data that you enter in the profile.
The data you have provided us will be used to:
- Notify you the results of the contest
- Appear in the list of winners and finalists if this is the case
- If you have to receive a prize, those will be the contact details that the organizer will use
- We will send you email notices about the contests that are being organized so you can decide if you want to participate
The images that you upload will be used to:
- The vote that the jury will make
- Send you the results
- If they are selected or awarded, they will be placed in the results gallery.
- Finally, they will be sent to the organizer to use them according to their criteria that must be stated in the rules.
All this said, when we send you an email you can indicate that:
- You do not want to receive more information from that organizer,
- Or of any other contest.
Also, by going to email@example.com you will be able to request the deletion of your data, but bear in mind that all the accreditation of prizes that you have been able to obtain in all the contests where Ecuador IPF has been used as the organizer's platform will disappear.