Terms & Conditions
1 By registering an account on www.ecuadoripf.com you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register an account on www.ecuadoripf.com and if you are under this age you confirm you have obtained the consent of your parent/guardian.
- Provide us with complete and accurate registration information.
- Ensure your use of the Website Service is in accordance with these Terms and any Applicable Laws.
- You agree to fully indemnify www.ecuadoripf.com and its sponsors in respect of all costs owing to any person or entity arising by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing.
- Please do not post any photographs or content that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws.
2. www.ecuadoripf.com service is for your own personal use. It must not be used for any commercial illegal or unauthorized purpose whatsoever. When using www.ecuadoripf.com you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online conduct including without limitation content which can be posted online and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence.
3. We may terminate your account with us for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability.
4. Members must not register multiple accounts, and in doing so it can lead to all your accounts being deleted.
1. By submitting photos to www.ecuadoripf.com Photo Contests you confirm that for each photo submitted
- You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work
- You are the sole copyright holder
- You have not licensed any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage rights required by www.ecuadoripf.com
- You have the permission of any persons in the work, or if they are under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage rights required by www.ecuadoripf.com
- You have permission from the owners of property shown in the work to grant the usage rights required by www.ecuadoripf.com
- That it does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third person or entity
- That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
- You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of Your entry and to fully indemnify www.ecuadoripf.com and its sponsors in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of Your breaching any of the foregoing
1.2 www.ecuadoripf.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with any of the above, even after the entry is submitted on the competition website.
1.3 www.ecuadoripf.com respects photographers rights and does not claim copyright over images submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright in each entry. Whenever your image is published by www.ecuadoripf.com you will be credited. Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of this condition.
2. By entering this contest you agree that any winning or short-listed/finalist images you submit may be used by www.ecuadoripf.com solely for marketing and promotional purposes of this contest or future contests and no other purpose, these uses include; displaying the entries on the contest website, promotion of the contests and the photographers, cropping and re-sizing the image as necessary to fit pre-defined formats for the competition.
- You hereby grant www.ecuadoripf.com a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry for the uses described above for 1 year following the date of announcement of the winner, thereafter the image may be used for archival purposes on www.ecuadoripf.com.
- You acknowledge your responsibility for protecting your entry against image misuse by third parties, by, but not limited to, the insertion of a watermark, retaining exif data. www.ecuadoripf.com and its sponsors can assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- Should any image uses beyond those needed for the contest arise you will be contacted and given the opportunity to negotiate any such usage with the parties concerned independently of the contest.
Judging & Peoples Choice
3. Each photo contest is split in to five sections. 1. Judged which entails all entries being judged to choose the overall winner of the photo contest. 2. The Peoples Choice, where by people vote on their favorite photos, and the entry with the most votes will win the Peoples Choice award. Or as specified on the contest detail page.
- If the judged and the peoples choice result is the same entry, then the entry with the next highest number of votes will be selected for the Peoples Choice Award.
- The judging process can take from 30 to 45days from the deadline for entries
- The judges decision is final and they do not enter in to communication relating to entries.
5. Although we endeavor to provide quality prizes www.ecuadoripf.com can not warrant sponsors product(s)/service(s) and you agree not to hold www.ecuadoripf.com, or it’s staff liable for any losses costs or liabilities that may arise in association with the prize(s) or sponsors
If there is a monetary prize offered by www.ecuadoripf.com, but not including sponsors then the prize will be paid to the winner via paypal in USD. Transferred funds to your paypal account may be subject to paypals fees, payment of paypals fees are the responsibility of the person receiving the funds
Payment of a monetary prize will be paid to the winner within 30 days from receiving payment details from the winner.
Details relating to any prizes will be sent to the winner via email within 30 days of the winner being announced.
Only the selected entries will be exhibited on www.ecuadoripf.com when the contest winners are announced.
If you have any questions concerning these terms and condition please contact us.